RAIN CHECK POLICY
- All rain checks expire 30 days from date of issue.
- Rain checks will be issued when the golf course becomes unplayable due to extreme weather or dangerous conditions causing suspension of play lasting more than one hour.*
*Marlton reserves the right to determine when these conditions warrant a rain check.
- No rain checks for twilight hour rounds.
- No rain checks for pre-paid rounds through the web site or a third party company (i.e., EZ Links, Golf Now, etc.)
- Rain check cannot be redeemed for cash, food & beverage or pro shop merchandise.
- Rain checks cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
|18 Hole Rain Check||
|0 – 4 Holes Played||100%|
|5 -11 Holes Played||50%|
No rain check when 12+ Holes played or if golfer begins their round while it is raining.
9 Hole Rain Check
|1 – 3 Holes Played||100%|
|4 – 6 Holes Played||50%|
|7 – 9||0|
No rain check when 7+ Holes played or if golfer begins their round while it is raining.